Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Strobing A New Way To Highlight Your Face

If you watched Good Morning America June, 23, you saw the segment presented on Strobing, the new contouring. During the segment there were a few inserts of different people giving a demo of the process. Missy Lynn was one of the YouTube Beauty Gurus shown. I follow Missy Lynn on YouTube, so I was familiar with the process from watching her video. I posted it here on my blog so you can take a look at it, and maybe learn a better way to highlight your face.

Missy Lynn has almost 400,000 followers on YouTube, and is also the inspiration behind The Missy Lynn Palette which features 6 eyeshadows and 2 highlighters. You can watch more of her videos on YouTube @Missy Lynn.


Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

No comments:

Post a Comment