Sunday, November 22, 2015

Sunday Inspiration

Push Through! For every human on earth some days are more difficult than others. There are times when we look at our lives and it feels like nothing is going right. There are days when you just want to give up. We have all been there. I know I have experienced days where I just wanted to cover up my head and sleep for a week. I just did not want to deal with life at that particular moment. If I am being completely honest there has been a few days that I have wanted God to just call me home so that I could live in his sunshine. During those times God reminds me that I have not completed my purpose here on earth.
Instead of returning to bed and covering my head like I wanted to do. I get on my knees and pray. I pray that God will give me the strength to PUSH THROUGH that period of darkness. I have never prayed for strength and it has not been granted. I have prayed that God would remove me from a situation, but he allowed me to remain there. God allowed me to stay in a tough situation because there was a lesson that I had to learn before moving on. But, I have never asked for strength to get through a situation and it not be granted. 
Instead of always asking God to remove trouble from around you, ask for strength and courage to Push Through. If you just PUSH THROUGH the darkness you will see the sunshine on the other side. It can not rain always, the sun has to shine again.

Be Blessed!
XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment