Thursday, December 17, 2015

God Loves My Flaws



I woke up this morning humming a song by gospel singer Kierra Sheard. I don't know why that song was on my mind, but it is perfect for what is going on in the world today. We have people trolling the Internet everyday waiting on someone to post a picture of themselves so that they can take the opportunity to tell them just how ugly the picture is. The Internet trolls don't stop at just talking about the adults. They also talk about the most precious of us all, the innocent babies. Some women change their appearance so much that without the excessive contouring, over drawn lips and 4 bundles of hair, they are almost unrecognizable.Don't get me wrong now, I love a good Beat Face, and a weave that will make the fashion queens bow down, but let's not forget that God made us in his image so we are already Perfect. Yes I said it, we are perfect already. We are perfect before we put a drop of anything extra on our faces.

Don't let other people's judgement of you determine how you feel about yourself. To God what we think of as imperfections are the things that makes us unique and special. God does not count anything about us as a flaw.
 I have linked Kierra's song down below. Take a listen to her beautiful song and be inspired.



XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment