Saturday, May 7, 2016

Declare What You Want Not What You See

Proverbs 23:7King James Version (KJV)

For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he: Eat and drink, saith he to thee; but his heart is not with thee.

Mark 11:24-25New International Version (NIV)

24 Therefore I tell you, whatever you ask for in prayer, believe that you have received it, and it will be yours.

Today I declare that I am healed, I am blessed beyond measure, I am living in the overflow, my family is healthy, and happy, there is no lack in any area of my life. 
Whatever it is that you need, declare it in faith and you shall have it. Don't worry about what your life looks like. Think yourself into the life that you wish for. As a man thinketh, so is he. Declare the life you want, and believe that you have it, and you will.
Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment