Sunday, July 31, 2016

There's A Blessing In Your Lesson

I have found myself reflecting more on life lately because of all of the things that have been going on in the world. I have to keep reminding myself that no matter how the world may look to me with my natural eye, my spiritual eye knows that God is still in control.  I have been reflecting on all of the things that I have gone through to get to this point. I can honestly say that there has been a blessing in every lesson that I have learned along the way.

Blessin' In Your Lesson is a song by Isaac Carree featuring Le'andria Johnson. This song just speaks to my soul. I have posted it below just in case you need a reminder that everything you go through will work out for your good.


Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment