Monday, June 29, 2015

BET Awards

My favorite couple of the night was Ciara and Russell Wilson. Ciara's silver beaded dress was beautiful, and Russell's black jacket, and pants complimented her dress well. I am excited to see her happy.

Nicki Minaj, and Meek Mill walked the red carpet before they performed together along with Chris Brown.

Boris and Nicole Ari Parker's attire worked well together. Nicole followed the unspoken theme of the night, and dressed in all-white.

I have added a few of my best dressed celebs down below. Let me know what you think.

Nicki Minaj's mother, Carol, looked as beautiful as her daughter.

Faith Evans looked young and happy, and her body looked great! You go Faith!

Karrueche Tran stepped it up a notch last night at the BET Awards since her ex, Chris Brown and his ex, Rihanna, were both in attendance.

Rihanna wore a beautiful gold tuxedo short suit to bring a 1 minute sneak peek of her video "Bitch Better Have My Money."

LaLa Anthony was hot in a printed dress and yellow Giuseppe heels.

This Michael Costello dress showed off Brandy's toned legs. I liked her hair and pop of color that the shoes added.

Christina Milian's body, and hair looked perfect for this outfit.

The hosts Anthony Anderson and Tracee Ellis Ross made the perfect pair. Now let's just talk about Tracee for a moment. Tracee had so many looks for the night, and each one more fabulous than the last. Tracee looked flawless in the white dress pictured. Everything was on point, from head to toe.

Please follow my blog and comment, let me know what you think.
Thanks for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment