Monday, July 13, 2015

Crochet Braids Featuring Marley Hair

Part 10 In The Summer Hair Series is Crochet Braids- Crochet braids have been trending in the African American circles for a while now. I first came in contact with a lady wearing the beautiful hairstyle in The Atlanta Airport. I wanted to know a little bit more about the hair, but I thought it would be too rude to ask if she was wearing a weave or if that big beautiful head of hair was all natural.  I studied her hair a little more, then I was able to get a glimpse of a braid.  I must say that even though I eventually saw a braid, her hair was really well done.
I later discovered the crochet craze on YouTube, and I studied a video to learn how to do the technique on my own hair. The process came out well, but I hated the hair I used. There are many options to choose from, but Marley Hair seems to be a favorite of a lot of women. Maybe I will try it again using Marley hair.
I have recently viewed a video in which Video Vlogger @Beautycanbraid does a threading technique to style the hair after it is crocheted in. I have included her video down below. Take a look at the video and more images of crochet styles.

Beauty Vlogger @Beautycanbraid.





Images via Pinterest

As you can see the crochet braids can be styled in many different ways. You can use a variety of different types of hair.  This is a great protective style for both natural and relaxed hair.

Thanks for stopping by today!
XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment