Sunday, July 5, 2015

How To Wear White Pumps

A pair of white pumps have become come such a hot trend. I can still remember how I hated wearing white pumps on Easter Sunday. I only wore white shoes for Easter because my mother made me. I never wore another pair of white shoes in any style once I no longer had to shop with my mother. 
Fast forward to 2014, I found myself considering purchasing a pair of white pumps. After seeing so many celebrities looking fabulous in white pumps, I thought I might give them another try. I haven't purchase any yet, but I have a wedding to go to in a few weeks, and I think my dress demands a pair of white pumps. 
I have posted some inspiration below, let me know what you think. Do you own a pair of white pumps? Will you be wearing any this summer?
















Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Tracy


2 comments:

  1. Hello fzillion, I am so sorry that it took so long for me to respond to your question. I have recently started a new project that consuming all of my time. White pumps should be easy to find now since Easter is so near. For high end pumps try @christianlouboutin.com, or @tomford.com For moderately priced white pumps try @macys.com, or @nordstrom.com. For more affordable white pumps try rossstores.com, or justfab.com XOXO Tracy

    ReplyDelete