Monday, July 6, 2015

Summer Nails

I was inspired to do this post after searching online for new nail polishes for the summer. I love to switch up the color of my nail polish often. While searching for a new color, I came across some fantastic nail artwork. There was one nail salon in particular that had a ton of great work online. The nail salon's name is Laque. Laque is based in the Los Angeles, and Hollywood California areas. I was sad to find out that there is not a location in Georgia, but I will keep this nail salon in mind when I travel to California. I have posted some inspiration below from a few other nail salons also. If you live in the area of any of these salons, I would suggest that you check these shops out, all of the work I saw online was first class.












Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo Tracy



No comments:

Post a Comment