Saturday, August 8, 2015

Christian Louboutin Lipstick Collection

Luxury Shoe designer, Christian Louboutin has unveiled a lipstick line scheduled to be released in September, 2015. The lipstick collection will include more than 30 shades at $90 each. The collection is inspired by Queen Nefertiti and the Art Deco movement. The lipsticks will come in three different textures: Silky Satin, Sheer Voile, and Velvet Matte.
The signature color will be housed in a black lipstick tube.

The other shades will come in beautiful gold tubes.


The top on the lipstick tube is a crown with an opening so that you can wear the lipstick as a necklace using the satin ribbon that is provided.
Will you be purchasing any of the luxury lipsticks at $90 each? My first thought was someone has lost their mind. Then I saw the beautiful packaging, the story behind the design, and the red matte lipstick. I slowly began to change my mind. I can definitely say that I will be at Saks Fifth Avenue in September. Because if nothing else I would like to know what a $90 lipstick looks and feels like in person.

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Tracy

No comments:

Post a Comment