Saturday, August 1, 2015

Lush Shower Jelly & Soaps

I visited the LUSH store in Atlanta's Lenox Square Mall this week. The products were very pleasing to the eye, however, I was not impressed by the smell. The store has samples out so you can test the products. There were a lot of people shopping in the small area so I could not really take the time to smell each individual item to see if I could find something that worked for me. I sampled the shower jelly, and it was AWESOME! My hand instantly felt smooth and moisturized. I could not find a bath bomb that was scented with a fragrance that I could live with, but I do like the smell of the Ice Blue Soap. The Ice Blue Soap has peppermint oil in it, and that was the dominant fragrance.


I will be taking another trip to the LUSH store on a weekday when it is less busy so I can take my time and see if I can find a product and scent that I enjoy.

Thanks for stopping by
XOXO Tracy!

No comments:

Post a Comment