Wednesday, August 26, 2015

Red Hot Color Of The Season

I have been noticing a lot of red outfits this summer. Not only have I seen a lot of outfits that include red, but I have seen a lot of monochromatic outfits featuring red from top to bottom.  I don't usually see this much red until around Christmas, or Valentines Day. I have been loving the trend, but I don't think I will be rocking this trend until the fall. I don't necessarily think that red is a fall color, but for some reason I very seldom find myself wearing red in the summer. Take a look at some of the fashionistas wearing red, and let me know what you think.

Solange in her performance outfit.

Kourtney Kardashian added a red suede fringe Saint Laurent bag to her look.


Rita Ora seems to be loving the trend.


The trend even showed up on the black carpet at the Straight Out Of Compton movie premiere.

Blogger @galmeetsglam.com pictured wearing the trend.

Nicki Minaj looked beautiful in red while attending her brother's wedding.


Let me know if you have been wearing this trend.

Thanks for stopping by!
XOXO Tracy






No comments:

Post a Comment